-

Personal Lessons / Instruction

E-mail me at kbhens@gmail.com or call 302-229-8728 for personal lessons and instruction.



Thursday, April 10, 2008



Hello all and welcome to The Baseball Blog. My name is Kevin Brown and I am from Wilmington, Delaware. I attended Thomas McKean High School and graduated in 2004. I walked on at the University of Delaware and made the team in the fall of 2004. I proceeded to play at the D1 level for three successful years. Over the years I have played for, with, and been around some great baseball minds and ammassed a great amount of knowledge.

College Bio and Stats






University of Delaware Coaches


Brian Walker


I was personally taught the intricacies of college baseball by two of the most respected minds in college baseball, Jim Sherman and Dan Hammer. I was shown the ropes of pitching by Brian Walker who was drafted in 2003 in the 4th round by the New York Mets. He also won two national championships at the University of Miami. Soon he will be nationally known for his abilities as a pitching coach.


University of Delaware Teammates Drafted by Major League Teams
Chad Kerfoot
Billy Harris
Brandon Menchaca
Brian Valichka
Todd Davison
Brian Hagerich

Former Coaches
Tom Lemon
Rick Brown - On multiple top lists in UD baseball history
Barry Polsky

All of these names are known in and around the sport of baseball and have a great deal of respect in the baseball world.

No comments: